What's new with NRP Phase II?
In 2005 the neighborhood voted to adopt the presented Linden Hills NRP Phase II action plan! This plan includes a variety of neighborhood improvement projects. LHINC needs volunteers to help make these great projects happen. Please contact LHINC for more information.View the Phase II Action Plan.
How much money do we have to spend on Phase II?
Our total allocation for Phase II is $530,161 of which 70% is mandated for housing needs. The remaining 30% can be used for non-housing related projects.